My photo
I am Hannah:) I graduated from Manchester Metropolitan University with a degree in Illustration and Animation in 2011. After I graduated I took a few months out to go to Africa where I volunteered in Kenya living with the Masai tribe, and in Tanzania teaching in the schools and painting educational murals. I had an amazing time and would go back in a heart beat. I came back to reality at the end of last year and have recently got a job working with children and young adults in residential care. Its going to be a challenge but Im up for it and very exited about being creative with these inspirational people.


I Love drawing happy, funny, cute and beautiful things, that make me feel nice inside. My work has meanings obviously but I like the feeling that it gives me whilst doing it the best :) Drawing and painting is my favourite thing to do. Pencils are my friends. Can’t beat a good bit of collage either.

Hope you enjoy my work, thank you please.

Sunday 6 June 2010

I'm late...I'm late, for a very important date, with ones journal.


Well its been a long time since I've posted, excuses are.....final major project kind of got in the way and I got happily engrossed within it and of course my journal as well.  So much so that I finished my 2nd one of the year :)  A lot of people I know loathe their journal but I have learnt to love it.  And now I've handed in all my stuff (including new journal) I now feel a little empty.  Nothing special to write and draw in! so Keeping my self busy I've been drawing (nothing changes!) and I am going to make a surprise! 

Any way enough of that, I thought I'd post a few images to start off from my absence....

 


Top image is me working on the project I've been so engrossed in and bottom is my finished journal :)

I have been working in a different style to usual, building up my sketchbook work has been so much more fun working this way.  Instead of doing lots of drawings I have been colaging and painting and using dummy photos as my resources, to show what I will be doing in my final pieces.  As I figured out I simply didn't have time to be taking my own photos this early on in the project until I was sure on how it was going to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment