My photo
I am Hannah:) I graduated from Manchester Metropolitan University with a degree in Illustration and Animation in 2011. After I graduated I took a few months out to go to Africa where I volunteered in Kenya living with the Masai tribe, and in Tanzania teaching in the schools and painting educational murals. I had an amazing time and would go back in a heart beat. I came back to reality at the end of last year and have recently got a job working with children and young adults in residential care. Its going to be a challenge but Im up for it and very exited about being creative with these inspirational people.


I Love drawing happy, funny, cute and beautiful things, that make me feel nice inside. My work has meanings obviously but I like the feeling that it gives me whilst doing it the best :) Drawing and painting is my favourite thing to do. Pencils are my friends. Can’t beat a good bit of collage either.

Hope you enjoy my work, thank you please.

Thursday 30 June 2011

More degree show work.

The other part of my work is a book that I have been working on and exhibited in the show.  The same subject but a different approach.  Just a little concertina book with ever-changing facial expressions.  I name it....      FEY-SHUL-IK'SPRE-SHUNS! tadaaaaaaah!!!













No comments:

Post a Comment